- Team Coach should notify their Club President/Commissioner of need to change a game time.
- The Club President/Commissioner will notify the opposing team’s Club President/Commissioner of the need to change the game time. Agreement of change must be acceptable to both clubs.
- An E-mail must be sent to GYSA Pres.-Tim Smith email@example.com and Dave Peterson (Referees Assignor U16-U19 age groups) at firstname.lastname@example.org stating reason for change.
- Information to Provide in email: Game number, Date, Original Time change to New Time, Field Number
- Once GYSA and the Teams Organizations have approved the game change it will be updated on the website
A ten (10) day notice must be given prior to the change taking place. If 10 days is not given the game remains the same.
There will be an e-mail sent to listed coach of team in the system for any game change.
No verbal agreement between coaches or clubs will be accepted for game changes.
ALL REQUESTS MUST COME FROM CLUB AGENT OF RECORD OR GYSA COMMISSIONER. GYSA WILL NOT ACCEPT ANY CHANGES DIRECTLY FROM COACHES.